The wind speed alarm controller PCE-WSAC 50W 230 is primarily used to measure and monitor the wind load on cranes or wind turbines. Furthermore, the wind situation can be measured and analyzed before commissioning a wind turbine. The high measuring range of up to 50 m/s of the wind speed alarm controller means stormy gusts can also be monitored.
– Measuring range up to 180 km / h
– Input: Pulse, analogue (4 … 20-mA) or radio transmission
– 4 … 20-mA analogue output
– Supply voltage: 110 … 230V AC, 50/60 Hz
– Ambient temperature -20 .. . 70°C / -4 … 158°F
– Units adjustable: km / h, mph, m / s